A delicious way to say to your family : I love you!
There are so many ways to share and show our love ... cooking is a perfect way to please your loved ones.
This winter I wanted to share this easy and delightful recipe, inspired by a cheese cake but more subtle.
Let’s go and bake your love cake!
- 4 eggs
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 2 table spoons cornstarch
- 2 table spoons sugar
- 1 organic lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pound (500g ) white cheese
- 1/2 pound of white chocolate
- Melt the white chocolate with a tablespoon of water
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and cornstarch
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff with a pinch of salt
- Add the lemon zest and juice and the melted white chocolate, mix well
- Add the white cheese and mix again
- Then add the egg whites ans incorporate gently to the dough
- Line a cake mold with parchment paper
- Pour the dough in the mold and bake in the oven 180° C or 350° F for 30 minutes until golden
- Let the cake cool down on a rack, it is very good with a berry coulis and you can keep it in the fridge
- If you want to draw a heart like we did, just draw a heart on a sheet of paper and put it on the cake, then sprinkle with icing sugar and carefully remove the paper!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!