Adélaïde, the Dress
Long puffed sleeves dress
There was a time when girls would have one nice dress in their closet, the one they would wear for special occasions and take great care of.
Adelaïde is a nod to that heirloom piece. We designed it with refined details in mind, such as the vintage lace in the neckline, the hem and the wrists, the pintucks, the festoon finish, the mother-of-pearl vintage buttons, the high quality French fabrics.
Giving a new birth to those precious treasures is our way to celebrate the « savoir-faire» and traditions.
Each garment is a unique mix of old & new, truly special piece to cherish and pass on!
100% cotton OEKO-TEX certified (origin: France)
Vintage lace trims and buttons from France, sourced with love & patience from the 1900’s to the 1960’s.
- Collar: vintage lace inserted in the seam of the neckline, festoon finish
- Small pin tucks on the front, low armhole
- Pintucks on the petticoat, ending with a wide band of vintage lace
- Vintage lace detail inserted in the finishing bias of the wrists closed by a mother-of-pearl vintage button
- Back opening with buttonholes: the first button is a fancy vintage button, the others are vintage mother-of-pearl ones
- Tie at the back
Length under the knee
Sizing: fits true to size
Machine wash 30°C delicate cycle
Please note the pictures are not contractual.
The dress you will receive is a unique combination of vintage lace and buttons. Each one is different, depending on the materials picked by the sewer.
Length from SNP (side neck point) to hem
4Y: 58 cms (22.8 inches)
6Y: 63 cms (24.8 inches)
8Y: 68 cms (26.8 inches)
10Y: 73 cms (28.7 inches)