Can’t believe it is March already! The month of the first blossoms and leaves, the month of Spring solstice and light!
Let’s cook with your little ones a very easy and simple delicious chocolate chips cookies recipe.
I bet you’ll make this recipe twice in the weekend, SO good!
- 1/2 cup - 100g butter
- 1/2 cup - 100g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup - 100g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup 1/4 - 175 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup -100g chocolate chips
- In a small pan, melt the butter and add both sugars while it is still hot.
- Mix the flout and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Beat the egg and vanilla in another small bowl and add it to the butter-sugar mixture.
- Then add the liquid mixture ( butter, sugar, egg, vanilla) to the flour bowl.
- Stir everything until it is all well mixed and add the chocolate chips. Let cool down in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Switch the oven on 350°F (180°C)
- Line some baking trays with baking parchment and form mini dough bowls on with two teaspoons.
- Cook just 10 minutes until golden but still soft and chewy.